By far my favorite vendor was most definitely the photographer!!
We knew Clara was special when we first started researching her as a possibility and I started following her blog and Instagram (no I was not stalking her).
First of all I loved her and her husbands story and you add in their cute carrot top children and I was sold!
From the very first session with Nicki you could tell Clara really cares about the couple and about capturing not only their special day but about telling their story!! As a scrapbooker this is right up my alley!
I also loved the fact that she pays attention to the details!!
And she didn't let the rain stop her!!! Not from meeting us for Nicki's bridal shoot and definitely not from capturing the happy couple on their wedding day!! At one point Clara was taking pics of us on the front porch and it seemed like the rain would not stop. My girl pulled out a cover for her prized camera and kept shooting!!
Now that's what I call dedication!!
And yes Clara, you are now part of the family! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment