LIITD DT
Well its over...part of me is disappointed I didn't make it to the next round...but a large part of me feels that there is something else around the corner waiting for me. Something related to "Treasured Creations" and to my ministry. I firmly believe in the saying that when one door closes another one opens. I think part of me knew this week that it was coming to an end. I felt it after I finished my projects...that God was saying this one is not for you...I have something else I want you to do for me..that will take up time and attention that you don't have to give to this right now. Its funny how the Lord can prepare you for change. He puts the right people in the right place...at just the right moment to speak to you. In so many ways..I was getting the message ...even in what I was posting on my blog ( just look at the quote below ). I want to thank Lori, Vanessa and Nicole for the opportunity I was given to even try out and get as far as I did. The competition was out of this world. You can really see how much love and attention went into each layout and project the women submitted. I wish the final four my blessings..and like I said...I can't wait to see what you all produce in the next two weeks.
1 comment:
sad to see that your time in the contest is over, but your right-when one door closes another is opening-i love your spirit cyndi!
i wanted to let you know-you did a fabulous job in the challenges-to make it that far-you guys were real competition for each other!
Post a Comment